GREAT SINGAPORE SALE IS HERE!!!!!
Exclusively at Nu3fy.com
Nature’s Most Complete Plant Protein
Years of testing and research on more than a dozen different plant-based protein sources led to the creation of this unique blend of ingredients that, when combined, scores a perfect 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). PDCAAS is the gold standard for rating the quality of protein for human nutrition.
PlantFusion was designed to be a simple, delicious tool to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The protein in PlantFusion is perfect for muscle energy, managing appetite, and overall recovery from exercise and daily stress.
The only plant-based protein shake that compares to whey; enhanced with 4500mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAA) and 3,350mg of glutamine, PlantFusion is a complete and extremely potent source of protein by any standard. The first plant-based protein that compares to animal proteins (like whey) in amino acid density and balance.
The only plant-based protein shake that compares to whey:
Enhanced with 4500mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAA) and 3,350mg of glutamine, PlantFusion is a complete and extremely potent source of protein by any standard. The first plant-based protein that compares to animal proteins (like whey) in amino acid density and balance.
A whopping 21grams of protein + amino acids and only 120 calories in a 12oz shake.
Free of all major allergens:
no dairy, soy, gluten (wheat), eggs, nuts, fish, tree nuts, or shellfish. Also free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Easy to Digest:
contains a proprietary blend of enzymes to ensure that even those with sensitive stomachs are able to digest PlantFusion with ease.
More than just a Protein…
Organic, Sprouted Quinoa
- Considered a sacred crop by ancient Aztecs
- Complete protein with rich content of all essential amino acids
- Richest source of lysine among all grains
- High in minerals and trace minerals including zinc and copper
- Supports healthy cholesterol metabolism
- Easy to digest and gluten free
- Non- GMO and grown in the USA
Organic, Sprouted Amaranth
- Ancient grain called the “Mother of All Grains”
- Valued for its superior nutritional profile for over 6000 years
- Contains all the essential amino acids
- Prebiotic, helping to promote the growth of friendly probiotic bacteria
- Easy to digest and gentle on the GI tract
- Non-GMO and grown in the USA
- Balanced amino acid profile
- Contains high levels of naturally occurring BCAA’s
- Produced in Europe under strict European Guidelines
- Water Extraction- No heat or acids used in separation of protein
- Recent studies demonstrate the ability of the pea protein to help support healthy blood pressure
- Helps maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
- Contains an abundance of essential vitamins and minerals
- Complete protein source containing all essential amino acids
- Rich in phytochemicals to support liver function
- Contains the prebiotic inulin
- Recent studies have linked prebiotics effects to several health benefits
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Results will always vary from individual to individual, depending on the individual’s physical condition, lifestyle and diet. Testimonials on this site come from real customers who were not paid for their statements. These testimonials are based on the experience of a few people and you may not have similar results. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, weight control or exercise program. Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or precent any disease. Escendancy Pte Ltd does not offer any medical advice and does not allege to be a provider of medical information. Just as with the start of any diet or new supplement we recommend that all of our customers defer to the advice of their medical provider prior to starting the diet.